Saturday, June 10, 2006

material and spiritual duties

So,finally I got the opportunity to talk to Deenbandhu prabhu about material and spiritual duties(Last sunday).Deenbandhu prabhu is someone whom I look upto because of his sincerity,honesty and the way he conducts himself.I am pretty sure anyone who happens to meet him will be impressed ....He is not only sincere devotee but also materially "successful" doctor.

I have realized of late that certainly I want to do business ,which is very much evident by my interest in sharemarket,trying to get more and more customers for my family business etc..I thinkby the virtue of being born in "vaishya" family(mercantile family) ,I am naturally attracted to matters such as above...But my priority is Krishna ,so i was wondering how can I do both at the same time.Deenbandhu prabhu told me that Krishna said to Arjuna in Bhagwat Gita that do your karma without any fruitive desires and with mind attached to me.Arjuna was a kshatriya and his duty was to fight against "adharma".Similarly,I have to do my job as businessman and at the same time be absorbed in Krishna.Deenbandhu prabhu told me that your idea of "leaving everything and taking sanyas will happen only if you become transcendental to three modes of material nature".So,right now I have to do duty according to "gunas" i have acquired and leave rest to Krishna.

If some one works for Krishna then this is also bhakti yoga .He can enjoy the material opulences in this life and GO BACK TO GODHEAD after this life.

I beg mercy from my spiritual master Lord Ganesha to guide this fallen ,degraded and ignorant soul.I also beg from him to guide me in doing my spiritual duties as well as material duties.

Ganesha Maharaj pls pls engage this impure soul in your service......

Om Gan Ganpatye Namah

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Ram Hare Ram, Ram Ram Hare Hare!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home