Thursday, May 11, 2006

Fracture.......Ramayana

Last 2-3 days have been really amazing.....firstly coz lately I have been watching ramayan and the more I watch it....the more I m fascinated with the pastimes of Lord Rama.Remember back in late 80's when I was 6-7 years old,Ramayana intrigued me coz of the special effects...like..ram-ravan fighting,demons..etc etc (though must say now I realize...Ramanand sagar produced some hilarious"special" effects)......But now watching after 15-16 years..can really understand Ramayan...Lord Rama's character was a perfect embodiment of Dharma,humility,forgiveness, ....etc etc infinite(no words)....but most touching was Lord Ram facing all difficulties...lord of the world...walked barefoot during his exile,eating left overs (shabri mata)......specially ram-hanuman episode ,bharat-ram and ram-shabri episode had me in tears...the feelings expressed were just amazing......(must say ramanand sagar "ramayan"was very well researched)...Really its just so enthralling to hear,see and think about Lord's pastimes!...As I am writing this,listening to online ramchartimanas..(dishant.com).....


On Tuesday-9th May, while playing cricket I happen to slip on pebbles/stones and my whole body weight was on wrist.....i knew it was fracture.....newaz...it was some pain...excruciating pain...i was numb!..i just could'nt stand up for 2 mins....after i stood up...i dont know for the first time in my life I had very unusual feeling..it was like I was in deep slumber...I was talking to muhammed and tarun and well I felt...unconsciouss,.....i got up after 2 mins...saying..I was alrite..and lets continue...but well just after few secs..this time...i was about to fall flat on ground...thnx to krishna(he guided muhammed who was able to hold me bfore I got down)...there i laid...unconsciouss...mumhammed and tarun..were now scared..meanwhile...i had no idea...what was happening..only Krishna's name was on my lips!.....after 2-3 mins...I felt the weight of my body....I kept on chanting Krishna's name...and to my amazement...I was getting my strength back...after5 mins...I was able to stand up and walk on my own!....I cud'nt believe...Krishna's ....saved me ...!!...He is just sooo merciful...I cud'nt believe this....my pain was subdued to a great extent...later when i reached my room..I paid my obesiances to merciful Lord...soon after same kinda experience...thought was going to faint again..but miracle..I was able to hold myself...(inspite of the intense stroke).....that nite i slept peacefully..got up in the morning...(felt bit pain in hand).....and went to c d doctor....who confirmed its a fracture....my friends and subash prabhu were amazed that how cud u sleep in nite peacefully and how come you were roaming in the morning as if nothing had happened!..I knew..it was Krishna's mercy....he is just soooooooooooooo sweet...(as it turned out its a minor fracture,he minimised the effect,gave me strength).....who wud not want to serve this beautiful,powerful,sweet lord.....

I pay me humble obesiances to my Spiritual Master Lord Ganesha who is guiding this ignorant soul in this miserable material world.....and giving an opportunity to serve Lord Krishna....

All credit goes to My spiritual Master....

Om Gan Ganpatye Namah

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama , Rama Rama Hare Hare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home