Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Internship..Marriage....

Past 2-3 days have been pretty stressful...coz of the Internship Interviews and "marriage pressure"...but must say Krishna Conciousness has given me immense confidence,strength to face these "temporary phases" which are like summer and winter seasons....Remember for my 1st interview(wid UNIDO) I became nervous..(just bfore Interview) but well then immediately "
I" said to my self .."hey everything (material success and failure)is destined and well Krishna will take care,so go wid chill out attitude"....this really helped me out during the Interiew.Today,Tiss Interview went pretty well ...all glories to "Krishna"!!

Now marriage...well I m not really ready for it(Actually I dont want to marry but I did promise mom before leaving for Manchester that I will get married ...after completing Masters)...so..wont break my promise !....I was really worried about the girl who will become my "wife"(that sounds scary to me)...coz after knowing the reality of life(Thru KC,GITA,RAMAYANA)...my perspective about life has changed..completely..I was scared that because of certain Issues the girl will be in trouble.But after thinking about it again and again(and of course talking to anshu and taking into consideration ma-papa intense desire to get me married)....I said to my self.."why I am trying to Lord over all these things"...after all time and destiny is in noone's hand!and krishna takes care of everything....So,let me surrender unto Krishna...and take whatever comes...(And well have a strong feeling that Krishna's wants me to get married...coz thats why I promised my mom a year back...so...well...

Whatever happens in my marriage life...I pray to my spiritual master and Lord Krishna himself...Pls Pls alwayz shower your mercy on this fallen soul and engage me in Devotional service with even more intensity ,fervour and sincerity!!.....

I want Krishna...only Krishna..coz I have tasted the nectar...nectar which is beyond any sweetness....I really cant put these into my words!....and considering little " bhakti" gives u such an amazing nectar ,then what it will be like when one is fully absorbed in Krishna,,,,when one is with Krishna in Goloka Vrindavana....

The thought itself is beyond words.....


Om Gan Ganpatye Namah!!

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna ,Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama,Rama Rama Hare Hare

1 Comments:

Blogger Shashank said...

As Krishna said in Gita:

Be like a leaf floating on the water. One side of it is touching the water and yet the other side is untouched, unaffected by the water.

That I believe is the right balance between your spiritual and material life.

5:47 PM, May 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home