Monday, April 03, 2006

Spiritual Master

Lord Krishna spoke these words to Arjuna in Bhagwat Gita-Chapter 4.Verse 34


Tad viddhi pranipatena ,pariprasnena sevaya
upadekshayanti te jnanam,jnanis tattva-darsinah

"Just try to learn the truth by approaching a spiritual master. Inquire from him submissively and render service unto him. The self-realized soul can impart knowledge unto you because he has seen the truth. "

My spiritual Master is Lord Ganesha who gave me the intelligence and guidance to follow the path of Krishna Conciousness.My humble obeisances unto him.

I completely surrender unto my Spiritual master and I sincerly do believe that he will always guide me through the dark and mundane tunnels of material world to all enlightened and blissful spiritual world.

Om Gan Ganpatye Namah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home