Friday, April 14, 2006

BHAGWAT GITA

Bhagwat Gita was just any other sacred book for me till I came to Manchester .I dont know but some unknown energy guided me to borrow Bhagwat Gita from my grandfather before leaving for Manchester.The first time when i finished reading Gita(poem of Lord Krishna) ,I said to myself..this is amazing,fascinating .I felt that I need to read this again to get more deeper understanding....Well this time ,more amazing result...I was able to understand a thing called "life",which I was trying to understand by studying other philosophical books,literature and talking to other people .

I questioned myself WHY DID'T I READ GITA ALL THESE YEARS?but well now I have read (and still doing it because it keeps me awake !! in this material world) I pay my humble obesiances to my spiritual master Lord Ganesha and of course Lord Krishna ! who guided me to read this transcendental knowledge .

In Gita Lord Krishna talks about sweetest,most blissful relationship between God(Lord Krishna himself) and living beings(soul).This transcendental literature make us aware that what is the purpose of life?why are we born?what is the reality and illusion?who are we? Reincarnation?in a very convincing manner as it is spoken by none other than Lord Krishna himself.


Gita specifically talks about Ishwara(God),Jiva(Soul),Karma(action),Prakarti(Nature) and Kaal(Time).Out of these ,only Karma(action) is not eternal,everything else is.

To understand Gita,one must have the following qualifications-

1.One must humbly read this literature (without any prejudice)

2.One must consider Lord Krishna the Supreme Personality of Godhead(even if you dont,just hypothetically consider ...)

3.One must consider this material world as place of misery and try to get out of it.


I bet one who sincerly reads this poetry of Lord,he will be amazed by the changes which will take place in his life!...

Om Gan Ganpatye Namah

Hare Krishna !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home