Sunday, April 30, 2006

Akshay Tritiya.....

Today is Akha teej or Akshay Tritiya.....One of the most important days in vaishanav calender.This day marks the beginninng of Satya Yuga /Appearance of Lord Parshurama and on this day Ved Vyas and Lord Ganesha(My spiritual Master) started writing "Mahabharata".Good deeds done on this day gives one "eternal benefits"...i.e the results of good deeds done on this day are never lost...birth after birth...(one gets the credit birth after birth).

Today,I got up at 5 am after such a long time(to take advantage of this day).!(see how greedy I am...for my own benefit.pleasure)!...and after taking bath ..started chanting!and man...it was just amazing...It was ecstatic and I was almost crying(I am pretty sure it was made up!Impure people like me...cant get this nectar)...nonetheless,it was like the best feeling I ever had..(may be I got the reward of Akshay Tritiya)...

I am wondering if what I felt today was beyond words ,then how it is when one is playing,eating,living with Krishna in Goloka /Vaikunthloka!.

.Any Ideas.............................................................

Hare Krishna!!

Om Gan Ganpatye Namah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home