Saturday, May 06, 2006

Amazing Day

I will remember this day as one of the 1st full fledged Krishna Conscious day of my life!Today marked the first time when I joined Nagar Sankirtan !and din't I enjoy it!.....I was kinda nervous to start with as I saw hoards and hoards of westerners in front of me staring as if we were aliens from some other planet ....but well after the intial nervous and shy moments,the whole process turned out to be amazing!!I was doing Sankirtan in streets of Manchester!Phew...Unbelievable!...and well what to say about Gor Gopala Prabhu from Chowpatty temple....with amazing voice and enthusiasm ,even a neophyte like me got so enthralled!..and yeah all this while I was thinking about Chaitanya Mahaprabhu who started this process of Hari Nam Sankirtan...Dunno I felt that I have to contribute to the mission of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu!(in wotever insignificant way).....To hear the name of Krishna in itself purifies soul!...After sankirtan we went to deenbandhu's prabhu house where we had lunch and in the evening went to Ramila Mataji's house where the amazing kirtan,discourse by Gor Gopala Prabhu and prasadam made the day !!

I dunno have this feeling that I will have a long association with Gor Gopala Prabhu....really wish to see him ..next time while m in mumbai!..

Om Gan Ganpatye Namah!....

Thanks to my spiritual master and Krishna himself who gave this golden opportunity to an "ignorant soul" like me.....to ...relish and taste the sweetest nectar of Krishna consciousness with exalted devotees!

Hare Krishna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home