Friday, May 19, 2006

Sorry Krishna ......

Today,I did something which has definately hurt Krishna and dishonoured my Spiritual masters feelings.I do not what should I do?

Definately ,I am the most foolish guy who inspite of tasting the nectar of Krishna Consciousness fell to material energy"maya".At the same time,today I felt the immense power of Krishna Consciousness.

I dont even know how should I beg pardon from my spiritual master(Lord Ganesha) and all merciful Lord Krishna ...!!

As a shameless guy ,I seek pardon and mercy from Ganesh Maharaj and Krishna who are most merciful and sweet.

At the same time ,I pledge that I wont ever hurt my Spiritual Master and Krishna again!

Om Gan Ganpatye Namah

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama, Rama Rama Hare Hare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home