Saturday, May 27, 2006

Ma.........

I have a very very special relationship with my ma(mother).To be honest ,I never kinda realized it coz like other's I took this relationship as granted.But,lately I have started realizing this beautiful beautiful relationship...I would say that since I have come to manchester,she is the one whom I miss the most...I dont know but for the past few weeks...can feel some negative vibrations....newaz but well things will happen as they are destined...

Hmm but most important thing...Ma has started chanting Hare Krishna Mantra-2 rounds..thats really sweet of her!I hope that one day my whole family will start chanting...Association is very very important when it comes to devotion.Its very easy to get carried away with material energy "maya".I can feel this today(31st may), when actually I am looking for opportunities in belgium,jobs,careers etc....all I am thinking is about gains,wealth,fame etc...but because of Krishna conciousness and with the mercy of spiritual master,Lord Ganesha atleast I am aware of what I am doing and hence I keep on checking myself!

I beg mercy from Ganesha Maharaj and Lord Krishna to keep this fallen soul in association of devotees and in their service.


Om Gan Ganpatye Namah!!

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna ,Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Ram Hare Ram,Ram Ram Hare Hare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home