Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Manchester....

I will always remember Manchester as a place where my spiritual path begun.It's pretty strange coz I am here to do my Masters and ofcourse I never even thought about it but honestly more than my masters I have learned,concentrated and tried to imbibe Gita by heart!

Master's degree can only help me to be well off but cant help me to solve the real problems of life!But Gita will..infact I can already see some changes(though a long long way to go,as still to overcome material desires) .I am sure that some people might think that I am "fatalistic" ,when I say this (rather scriptures says) that your material life is absolutely pre-destined i.e you react to conditions,then conditions react on you and then again u react....this goes on and on...the only way to come out is by spiritual advancement i.e surrendering unto lotus feet of krishna under the guidance of Spiritual Master.Spiritual Master is indeed very important...this was aptly shown by Lord Rama(Guru Vashisth),Lord Krishna(Sandeepni Muni) who had authorzied spiritual masters.

Anyways,I was actually introduced to ISKCON in manchester ,met some amazing humble devotees (deenbandhu prabhu,candidas,prem niketan prabhu ....).ISKCON for me is a platform where I can get blissful associaton of devotees with whom i can talk,eat,chant ,hear ,praise,worship the lotus feet of Krishna!

Most amazing fact-This is all happening to me in Manchester(not in India ...in all these years)

and in a place(Manchester) where people are crazy about beer,football,drugs..etc etc...


But well you can never ever know Krishna's plan!!..haha can you?

Ofcourse,all glories to my spiritual master-Lord Ganesha who is bestowing his mercy on the most fallen soul!

Om Gan Ganpatye Namah!!

HareKrishna Hare Krsihna ,Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Ram Hare Ram,Ram Ram Hare Hare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home