Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My favourite Bhajans

Here are my favourite bhajans-

1.Itna to Karna Swami
2.Thumak Chalat Ramachandra
3.Main Nahi Maakhan Khayo
4.Hey Govind Hey Gopal
5.Sri Ram Chandra Kripalu Bhajman
6.Sab se Unchi Prem Sagai
7.Payoji Maine Ram Ratan Dhan Payo
8.Mahabali Maharudra
9.Jamuna Kinaare
10.Nand Ke Nand
11.Govind Gokul Aayo
12.Hey Ram
13.Govindam
14.Krishna Jinka Naam Hain


And yeah ofcourse I just love the transcendental mantra of Hare Krishna Mahamantra,specially one sung by Prabhupada ,one on www.iskcon.com.au/philosophy.html website and on http://www.gitamrta.org/kirtan2.m3u which actually attracted me to Krishna Conciousness!

Besides,I really do love (Om Gan Ganpatye Siddhivinayak track) which glorifies my Spiritual Master .

I am pretty sure the list will continue to increase over a period of time ......

Om Gan Ganpatye Namah!

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna ,Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Ram Hare Ram,Ram Ram Hare Hare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home