Saturday, August 19, 2006

Janamasthmi!....My Sweet Lord!

I would say this was my 1st ever janamasthmi!.....In all these 24 years,janamasthmi was just a day to remember Krishna,do some pious activity,a holiday etc etc.....But this year was special...special coz of mercy of my guru maharaj Ganesha and of course all merciful vaishnavs devotees.

After a hectic day in the office ,I was very eager to go to ISKCON Manor in Watford ....and must say..it was absolutely beautiful...amazing..tranquil,sweet....I will never ever forget the way "mahamantra" was sung by some devotees...it was totally energising,nectarian...!Wish I had some words..to describe this...The beautiful beautiful darshan of radha -gokulananda...was like..being in vrindavan ...this feeling was more so intensified by the way in which area surrounding temple was beautifully decorated like vrindvan..at every nook and corner ...various wonderful pastimes of Krishna were portrayed....It was a fantastic fantastic efforts by devotees at manor!Jaya!...

Besides there there were many prasadam and book stalls..I purchased couple of books(one for Kalyani Aunty "perfect questions and perfect answers")...Saw...literally "huge"...cows..which are there in manor "goshala"!..As,I am writing this ...I am listening to discourse by devamrita prabhu on janamasthmi..wherein he is explaining the appearance time of lord krsna!....Hari bol!

Meanwhile,all glories all glories to guru maharaj ganesha who bestowed all mercy on this fallen soul..and only and only coz of him...I am able to chant 16 rounds of mahamantra!...For the past few days..I have been sincerely feeling as if there is no direct relationship between Krsna and myself...its like I have nothing to do with Krishna..as only coz of Ganesh Maharaj mercy I am where I am!...Its only coz of his mercy(Ganesh Maharaj and of course Lord Krsna's mercy!) that I have tasted a little nectar(I am so fallen that I dont even want to taste the nectar..m still interested in sense gratification) of Krishna Conciousness!...So,I even fear of directly dealing with Krishna..as I am not even qualified to do so...also..as Chaitainya Mahaprabhu has said...we should aim to become a servant of servant of servant of Lord Krishna.So,my only hope is to take mercy and serve lotus feet of my Guru Maharaj Ganesha..who is directly dealing with Lord Krsna.....

Om Gan Ganpatye Namah!!Guru Maharaj Ganesh ki Jai!

Hare Krsna Hare Krsna,Krsna Krsna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama,Rama Rama Hare Hare!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home