Monday, December 27, 2010

2010 DECEMBER

Guru Maharaja Ganeshaji Ji Jai!!
Well, again I am late--- very late- Infact, I have been thinking to blog for some time now but still somehow "pass" the time -though easily could have managed to write down!First of all, would thank GURU MAHARAJA GANESHA AND KRSNA for bestowing me with another cute daughter!!Savy and "chotti gauriya" is keeping fine (2nd december)..Hmm there is slight "bend" in the foot-which apparently will take atleast couple of years to heal.I am sure Krnsa will take care of this.Well surprisingly I was really not disappointed at all as everyone expected a boy so that family could be completed for me (One boy/One girl) but god has different plans and espcially i feel lucky that inspite of all my worst deeds , ganesha maharaj and krsna has been very kind to bestow with me two beautiful daughters!I also wondered that we are three brothers but still what special we have done for our father and mother !Infact, girls think much more for their parents!Anyway, feeling quite "elderly" as have two kids to care of!Has been quite dramatic year for me .Personal relationships have been not so great,not earning on my own still- although ganeshaji helped me to start new venture. Know have to be patient !Sometimes feel is running out and have immense pressure and at times feel that i have to give my best and god will take care- success and failure is not in my hands so why should in worrry! I really crave or desire material things even after gettting any wealth(if at all) but just want to make my parents and wife happy-(this is the least I can do for them).Lotsa things have happened over past one yar- I really put in lotsa efforts this year to get settled somehow- but know my destiny and karma knows what "material success" I m entitled to get..

Btw, I hope the personal relationship gets better very soon- Feel empty at times -dont reall want to get into arguments etc but when these happen -gets emotinally very weak! And to make matters worse I resort to may be "wrong" shoulders-Sometimes feel how worse I have become that instead of relying on Krnsa I am looking to satisfy my own senses!!

Anyway, i really do want to VRINDAVAN for year end and then spend new year eve with my wife-!Lets c..

Logging off now-I am really again loosing spiritual inclination again- Really devotees,devotees sanga is only way to be on your toes in an otherwise MUNDANE selfish WORLD!

Guru Maharaja Ganesha ki Jai
Hare Krsna Hare Krsna Krsna Krsna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home