Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Next 6 months

Guru Maharaj Ganesha ki Jai!
Sri Krnsa Govinda Hare Murari ,hey nath narayana Vasudeva!
Well- I could not think of a more appropriate heading than this- Just had an slight altercation with W..I could not fulfill her little demands inspite of utilizing resources! I told her that 4 years have been pretty bad between us and now things willbcome better after april 2011!(acc an astrologer told me and I as strong believer in destiny -that if you have bad times then you will have better times as well)- Her immediate response was wish to leave this world! I was kinda not taken aback as have heard her wish times and again in the past 4 years due to huge differences between us as well as circumstances around..( Dhukalayam ashashwatam..-BHAGAD GITA) -this world is temporary and full of misery !! But krsna also says that every single living being goes thru phases of happiness and utmost sadness- its the way you react to these situations determines your karma-and destiny!

I told W that I belive in "thakurji" and know that after bad times good times dawn and hence I will keep my composure. Further,my staunch faith in astrology also cemented the fact that I am certainly not going through a "good phase" of my life- specially when it comes to "W"- prediction are that after 9/04/2011 -things will really become better for me! I really thank God and was amazed that although apparently I had bad 4 years but still I gt married,had a baby,started a new line and to top all-basic necessaties of life were always fulfilled to the fullest desire!

As I mentined in my earlier post- that I did "FOUR HORRENDOUS MISTAKES" in past 4 years - "TWO of which I believe" will accounted by "YAMARAJA" at the time of death! But still after doing all the "PAAPS" -guru Maharaj Ganesha has kept my faith in God- I know its very ironic that at one end I am talking about Paaps and other side faith in God but its TRUE!Although of course my Krishna Consciousness has rellay dwindled -and my mind wanders about keeping my body well- lust for worldly desires! but still somewhere there is a small place in heart which has kept the flame of "godness"intact..

Anyway, will sign off now and well it will be interesting to see if GANESHA JI and Krsna do
really have plan to make things better between MYSELF AND "W" OR "W" desire is taken care of.....

Guru Maharaj Ganesha ki jai

Hare Krnsa Hare Krsna ,Krnsa Krsna Hare Hare
Hare Ram Hare Ram,Ram Ram Hare Hare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home