Friday, November 19, 2010

Dukhalaya...

Guru Maharaja Ganeshaji ji Jai!
Since meeting with "SUNIL " prabhu,i m feeling spiritually charged up! I am shocked that even someone as greedy and lusty as me -d worldy desires have almost been thrown out of window!Really do believe that SUNIL PRABHU is an EXALTED DEVOTEE.This is really a personal experience of GLORIES of DEVOTEES!Also, meanwhile - there have been lotsa of issues on personal front which is really remiding me that this world is full of misery and temporary. Loss of cousin dada along with altercation with pregnant wife on everything is just making me blank. It seems as if my wife cant understand and she has vice versa feelings, Its been 6 full days since I have spoken to her as she has decide not to talk till the time "I AM SETTLED"..I really care for her and wantto avoid any issues with her but still dont why these and from these crop up!In the past few days I have sent her 2 letters,cake ,bouquet and of course all my best wishes to her but it seems nothin is just stopping these..I am dejected nd disappointed but i am always reminded that this world is full of misery -why do i expecthappiness all the time- My marriage life has been "very sad" to say d least FOUR YEARS have gone by - i know that everything is destined-our previous karma and this birth karma is giving us the "Sad" FRUITS. of course,how can i forget "Two" HORRIBLE things?? Still,i believe Krsna has been very kind and that inspite of my karma -we are endowed with beautiful child!I am desperate to go to VRINDAVAN-just need darshan of KRSNA RADHA- Also, day after tomm is purnima- also i wud like to go before savita gives birth to child- lets see whats KRNSA has planned?I KNOW m not SETTLED yet but.. I know m puttin in everything- DESTINY IS THE GREATEST DECIDER- I KNOW WHEN TIME WILL BE CORRECT THINGS WILL GO FLAWLESS- OF COURSE,I HAVE TO KEEP ON WORKING /TRYING AS RESULTS ARE NOT IN OUR HANDS- actually its amazing when u leave to KRSNA - i have felt this in last one week- i have to just do my best-keep trying- why shud i bother for things not in my hand? Last week 2-3 times i consoled myself -hey why r ur anxious over something u cant control?leave it to lord!and it worked - i mean results were positive-!"SARVA DHARMA PARITYAJA ,MAM EKAM SHARNAM BHAJAH"...

Guru Maharaj Ganesh ki Jai!May he kindly continue bestowing me with krnsa smaran and
wisdom..

Hare Krsna Hare Krsna,Krsna Krsna Hare Hare
Hare RamaHare Rama,Ram Ram Hare Hare!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home